NOTICE: Click here for important information about safe surfing from the Federal Trade Commission.
This policy does not apply to the practices of companies that TopicCraze does not own or control, or to people that TopicCraze does not employ or manage.
Information Collection and Use
Information Sharing and Disclosure
- TopicCraze collects personal information when you register for a TopicCraze account, when you use TopicCraze products or services, when you visit TopicCraze pages. TopicCraze may also receive personal information from our business partners.
- When you register with TopicCraze, we ask for your email address and birth date. Once you register with TopicCraze and sign in to our services, you are not anonymous to us.
- TopicCraze also automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser TopicCraze cookie information and the page you requested.
- TopicCraze uses information for three general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see, to fulfill your requests for certain products and services, and to provide traffic statistics to our topic managers. None of the statistics reported include personal information about any TopicCraze user.
- TopicCraze will not sell or rent your personal information to anyone.
- TopicCraze may send personal information about you to other companies or people when:
- We have your consent to share the information;
- We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested;
- We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of TopicCraze to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personal information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.);
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; or
- We find that your actions on our web sites violate the TopicCraze Terms of Service, or any of our usage guidelines for specific products or services.
Your Ability to Edit and Delete Your Account Information and Preferences
- TopicCraze may set and access TopicCraze cookies on your computer.
- TopicCraze allows other companies that are presenting advertisements on some of our pages to set and access their cookies on your computer. Other companies' use of their cookies is subject to their own privacy policies, not this one. Advertisers or other companies do not have access to TopicCraze's cookies.
- TopicCraze gives you the ability to edit your TopicCraze Account Information and preferences at any time.
- Your TopicCraze Account Information is password-protected for your privacy and security.
- TopicCraze may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.